Last night was a strange one. Phenomenon that struck are as such:
1.) Steven Lenosky was at the club. A middle aged gay man formally of the club scene at the club again. A man of style. It was definitely interesting.
2.) Even small events serve a greater purpose. How might you ask? Well, I managed to get ditched early into the evening by my friend. Definitely felt some sort of way about it when it happened. Definitely wanted a drink. Definitely thought about leaving. Definitely did neither despite proposals on both fronts. Instead, it pushed me into a different arena. Desparation. I felt the loneliness I feel often when abandoned. It pushed me to overcome fears of rejection and insecurities in myself. I found someone to dance with.
3.) Turns out the girl I asked to dance was someone I had not only seen on a regular basis but I had had contact with (though i didn't know it at the time). That's a very strange concidence if you want to even call it that. I ended up with her number.
4.) I preoccupy my time entirely too much with what may or may not happen.
5.) I was asked exactly how straight I was. Straaaaaange (straight as they come in case you were wondering).
6.) I am useful, and I do have purpose. My experiences are useful in the lives of others ... if they choose to accept my experiences as axioms. The second part of that statement is not a necessity. It is possible that they have similar situations with contrary outcomes; however if I am able to share my experience it may help shape or mold the outcome for that individual. Experience is good.
The End.
Now Playing:
Music: The Postal Service Brand New Colony
Video: Disturbia
No comments:
Post a Comment